Automatický anténní tuner pro Acom 600S a Acom 1200S. Určený pro instalaci v místnosti nebo v exteriéru u antény. Napájení a ovládání po napájecím koaxiálu.
- Remote matching of antennas - less losses in the feed line. Designed for installation in a shack, under a shed, or in open (see mounting kit options). Can be distanced up to 305m from amplifier.
- Powered and controlled directly from the ACOM solid state HF+6m amplifiers through the amplifier RF output cable only - there is no need for power or control cables between the shack and the tuner.
- Provides automatic or manual antenna change and automatic antenna impedance matching to the ACOM solid state HF + 6m amplifiers, controlled entirely from the amplifier front panel and your transceiver CAT.
- Guards the transceiver and amplifier against excessive impedance mismatch during the tuning process.
- Operates with two types of tunings: full tuning (basic matching cycle) and fast tuning (retrieving user tuning patterns from nonvolatile memory.
- Full tuning is 100% automated however a cycle is initiated only by the operator. User tunings track the antenna and frequency changes automatically during amplifier and transceiver operation.
- Four typical antenna types: Regular, Sharp, Wide, and Fixed-frequency are available so the operator can adapt the frequencysegment width to the specific antenna bandwidth; BYPASS mode is also available.
- Antennas appear with a number, type, and user-editable name on the ACOM solid state amplifiers screen.
Tunings availability presented by a graphic scale on the ACOM solid state amplifiers screen.
- A plenty of antenna- and tuner- related information is available on the ACOM solid state amplifier screen: menus ATU SERVICE, ATU MEASURE, ATU TUNINGS LOOKUP/ERASE, Resource-estimate function etc.
- Tuning “age” warning can be set to warn you when you attempt to use an outdated tuning.
- The user can archive all tunings from nonvolatile memory in a computer file as well as upload earlier archived files in the ACOM 04AT nonvolatile memory through the ACOM solid state amplifier’s RS232 port.
- Protections: PS voltage, Reverse PS polarity, Excessive RF voltage, RF current or reflected power at the antenna outputs, Excessive tuning power, Excessive Input power, Hot switching of relays, Overheating etc.
Protected against building of static electricity in the antennas via bleeding resistors and against close lightning strikes via gasfilled discharger; unused antennas are directly grounded during operation as well as all antennas are when the ACOM 04AT is powered off.
- Frequency coverage: 1.8 to 30MHz and 50 to 54MHz, continuously (30 to 50MHz on request).
- Antenna impedance matching capability: all impedances with 50 Ohm-SWR between 1 and 3; (for some higher-SWR impedances matching is also possible - see power limitations below).
- Maximum RF Input power admissible, average or continuous (no mode limitations; in brackets - PEP): -At antenna SWR below 2:1500W (1500W PEP); -At antenna SWR between 2 and 3:1200W (1500W PEP); -At antenna SWR between 3 and 5 (provided matching is possible): 700W (1000W PEP); -At antenna SWR between 5 and 10 (provided matching is possible): 350W (500W PEP);
- Rem: Operation at SWR above 10 is not permitted even though matching could be possible in some cases.
- RF Input characteristics: -Nominal impedance: 50-Ohm unbalanced; -Connector type: UHF/PTFE (S0239A); -Input SWR during full tuning (basic matching cycle): below 1.8; -Input SWR soon after full tuning: less than 1.5 (below 1.3 typ.).
- Antenna output characteristics: -Nominal impedance: 50-Ohm unbalanced; -Connector type: UHF/PTFE (S0239A); -Number of outputs - 4; -Antenna SWR: between 1 and 3 for 100% matching, full power; for higher- SWR impedances (provided matching is possible) see power limitations above).
- Full tuning duration (basic matching cycle): -Below 10MHz: less than 5s (2-3s typ.) -Above 10MHz: less than 3s (1-2s typ.).
- RF Input power required during full tuning: 25W +3/-3 dB (12.5 to 50 W), non-modulated. Fast tuning duration: less than 50ms (from nonvolatile memory).
- Power supply and control: available from the ACOM solid state HF+6m amplifiers through RF-output coaxial cable; +26VDC, up to 25 W consumption; control data using a FSK modem at 60 kHz.
- Coaxial cable maximum length (same for RF power, DC power supply, and control): -61 m (200 feet) for cable type RG-58; -305 m (1000 feet) for cable type RG-213. ATTENTION! In order to keep possible RF loss at a minimum, use only the minimum length needed to install the ACOM 04AT tuner and switch as close to the antennas as practical.
- Size and mass (operating) W 510 mm (20.1”) x D 400 m (15.8”) x H 300 m (11.8”); 7.0 kg (15.43 lbs). Operating environments: -Weather protection: IP 53 (NEMA Type 3); -Temperature range: -40 to +65 degrees C (-40...+150F); -Humidity: up to 98% @ +40 degrees C (104F); -Height ASL without parameters deterioration: up to 3050 m (10 000 feet).